Mark Hards has over 23 years post qualification experience in the private and public sector providing a range of legal advice in a customer friendly way.
Some highlights of Mark’s experience:
- Since 2008 Mark has worked in the Education, Employment and Litigation Team focusing primarily on employment law. Mark’s approach to employment law is one of pragmatism and expertise which has numerous successful defences of claims against his clients for unfair dismissal and discrimination. He also advises on all key employment issues from major staffing restructures and transfers under TUPE to grievances and terms and conditions. Mark consistently receives positive feedback from clients with regard to his approach and manner.
- Mark has specialised in providing employment advice in the education sector and has proved invaluable to numerous schools, governing bodies and headteachers in defending claims made against them.
- In addition to his employment work Mark has a strong knowledge of mental health and social care issues, as well as commercial contracts and procurement. Mark is committed to providing pragmatic value for money advice to his clients.
- Mark has also gained extensive experience of a number of key areas of law including residential and commercial property, contract law, probate and administration, crime and family work.
- Mark has played a key role in the setting up of First North Law and is the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company.
If you have any queries regarding any of these areas of law or want an informal conversation please do not hesitate to contact Mark through our contact form