A proven track record in children’s social care law
With a background in supporting one of the country’s leading providers of children’s social care, we have a reputation and skillset that truly sets us apart in the delivery of legal services for children. Our specialist lawyers, including Children’s Panel members, have experience of private and public law work and regularly appear in the family courts.
We confidently deliver a range of children’s social care law services alongside support and representation in relation to:
- Cases under the Children Act 1989 and the Adoption and Children Act 2002, including Judicial Review
- Applications for care, supervision, emergency protection, secure accommodation and placement orders
- Responding to applications for special guardianship, adoption, contact with a child in care and discharge of care order applications
- Section 7 and Section 37 applications
- Corporate Advice
- Legal advisers to local safeguarding children boards and sub groups
- Advisers to adoption and permanency panels
- Advisers on serious case reviews/learning lessons reviews
- Supporting Local Authority Designated Officers (LADOs) in relation to safeguarding concerns involving individuals working with children.