Expert advice on property law matters – conveyancing, leaseholds and more
We advise on a wide range of property law matters, from simple leases to complex development agreements, partnership agreements and academy land arrangements.
Our property law work includes advice, support and representation in relation to:
- The taking or granting of an easement
- The approval of tenancy agreements involving the Council
- Dealing with lease grants to an academy trust where a school converts to academy status
- Property disposal through auction
- Registration of a restriction or charge against the title of a property in third party ownership
- Variation or discharge of covenants
- Property lease surrender or termination
- Property ownership rights and liabilities and the acquisition or disposal of property
Corporate advice on property law matters
We provide advice on corporate projects involving the disposal or acquisition of land, and can also attend internal Strategic Property Groups.